Friday, July 9, 2010

A letter to my lost love



Dear xxx,

I’m not the one which I used to be earlier. Wandering around places, chitchatting with friends has always been my business. I was a careless kite that crosses all limits without knowing its destination. Isn’t it you who changed the way things were? Didn’t you say, “You’re the world for me.”? Now my world is dark and everyone in it is asleep. I’ve really got no one to share my feelings, no one to pat me and say, ”She’ll be back”. The actual reason for my loneliness is that I never shared my hard times with anyone. God!! I’m running out of companions. Wait a minute, is this really me? Where is that charm in the atmosphere when I crack cheesy, laugh-out-loud jokes.

Those 19 years without you were carefree, adventurous, active and these 3 years with you have been heavenly, joyful and eye opening. I really felt like I was reborn, just like new blood gushing out of my veins. I enjoyed your company, rejoiced your hugs, re-invented me in your kisses and became a child in your care. Am I good to you? Do you still love me the same way you did years back? Did I disappoint you in anyway? Why is that I’ve become possessive about you? Why is that I cry inside when I play with my memories? Is it because those would never happen again? And why am I asking hell lot of questions to myself? Well, that’s what my problem is all about.

I just want to tell you that I love you the same way I did when we first met. My love for you would never drop. May be you would look back someday and feel that I’m the best you’ve ever had in your life but I don’t know whether I would be available to rejoice that moment again. They say that angels would come down someday. I’ve already seen one, my EARTH ANGEL.


your loving, Vanilla Heart

7 comments:

  1. "new blood gushing out of my viens".. that's really new n awesome!
    etho valila ezhuthina maathiri irrukku.. :)
    I think EARTH ANGEL will come back if she red this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like to give a suggestion .. make it as Dear Angel, instead of xxx.. chumma thonuchu, I said avulothaan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thalaiva, had I addressed it as "Angel", the last line would be no special. That's why :). I feel really good about your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mani..

    Is this you... Cant believe dear.. I heard from Rajesh that you are good writer... You have proved... You know what... i can feel the pain in your writing.. Really good one..

    Keep it cruising...

    Monzoor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir, thanks a ton 4 ur guidance. You've always been with me, correcting me from time to time. These words are special to me. Keep directing me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Pal! It's not surprising that you've written it so good coz i've seen both the better and the best of you!

    This one's sensational & lively. "EARTH ANGEL"
    :)

    Why don't you give us some love tips, Mr.Hitch?

    - Rajesh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rajesh, I take this as a true pat from an intellectual :). Expecting this to continue.


    Thanks mach

    ReplyDelete